What is included
Humanitarian Affairs offers registration fee packages to best suit the needs of the delegates. Feel free to go over the details and decide which package is best for you!
To reduce the costs for participation in the Symposium, we advise all applicants to send in their applications before the Early Bird Registration ends. To enjoy the group discount, you should apply in groups of 10 or more persons.
For those who will be taking budget flights to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, it is recommended for accepted delegates to book their flights early as it will help to reduce the cost of their air tickets.
Please note that your full registration fee includes only the following items:
- 5-night Accommodation on a sharing basis
- Local Transportation during Official Activities
- Meals include 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 Coffee Breaks
- An Enriching Interactive Experience
- Inspiring Guest Lecturers
- Knowledge-based Plenary Discussions
- One Souvenir T-shirt
- Certificate of Participation
- Networking Opportunities
Connect With Us
Subscribe To Our List
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest news and updates from Humanitarian Affairs.
COPYRIGHT @ Humanitarian Affairs Asia, All Rights Reserved.